Monday 6 August 2012

Mental week

Last Wednesday night I was meant to be going out for a meal with friends from church for a surprise birthday meal for our friend Tami, as I was about to go in the bath I realised I didn't have a towel, so youngest went to get me one, he fell coming back down the stairs( downstairs bathroom) and caught his head on the doorframe, we could see immediately that it as a Hosp job, plus he is on aspirin due to his stroke, so it bled lots, he required 3 stitches in the end because they couldn't glue it,and almost had to take him to theatre to do it.

Had a fab day in Mount yest , wasn't on sound this week and really benefitted from just being able to sit and listen to what God wanted to say through Steve,then I had a blinding migraine come on during the end of the meeting, which made me feel rubbish but I still managed to listen

Then early hours of this morning, me and Paul awoke to the sound of cats fighting, there is a nasty black cat that keeps trying to come in our cat flap, we don't know who the cat belongs to but our6 really don't like it, and it spooked Suki, my silver tabby to the point that she ran upstairs and scrambled to get onto the boys windowsill cutting Reu's eye in the process, we then found her curled up in the corner of the windowsill, so a disturbed sleep Had by me Paul and Reuben, Zac slept through it all

No comments: