Sunday 12 August 2012

Fab weekend

This weeks has been fab but strange,
My mum has taken the boys away for the weekend, only the second weekend I have ever not had the boys since they were born, they have stayed 2 nights in my nana's when I had work training courses,but that was during the week and only in swansea
Well thursday night they went to stay at my mum's and then Friday they went on their hols, to Market Harborough to stay with my brother David.
They have had an amazing time by the sound of it and are due back sometime this afternoon/evening.

So what to do when you are child free.......
Friday night we went for food at a Toby carvery and then a sunset walk along the beach and home to 2 Fleetwood Mac documentaries
Saturday we went to Mc Arthur Glen for lunch and shopping, and hubby treated me to a fab new Saltrock Maxi dress, then we came home fed the cat and my mum's dog, and went out on a 10k bike ride,well I was on my bike ,Paul was on his skateboard, had a lovely time
Today I was up early as I was on sound at church, which is both an honour and a pleasure to do, I was truly blessed by the service this morning, and can't wait to be there again this evening

No comments: