Tuesday 22 May 2018

Wow I really am rubbish

I really am rubbish at keeping this blog active .
Life has been somewhat mental ,my health hasn’t been great neither has Reuben’s .
Epilepsy still has a firm grip on our lives but Reu doesn’t let it stop him.
Zac is looking forward to going to college in September to study Performing Arts ,and Reu is going to start on his GCSEs pathway including studying Food and Nutrition, Performing Arts and  Horticulture .
I’ve been busy crocheting this year , in fact last night I started my 37 th crochet project since New Years Day, 1 has been frogged,6 are on going and the rest have all been finished - I discovered the joy of using bigger hooks.
Church has been great this past year, I’ve strengthened friendships and made new ones, it’s also been hard losing several dear church members who were friends, but as a church we all learnt so much ,including the fact - no remembering - that we need not grieve like non-Christians but remember and celebrate the lives of our friends , and that we will meet them again in Glory.

No comments: