Wednesday 14 November 2012

Mixed bag sort of day

This morning started out fab, I had my Ladies bible study @ Mount which I always find encouraging whilst thought provoking,gently rebuking on times.
Then grabbed a quick sandwich before a meeting @ school with the educational psychologist to do with Reuben's assessment for statementing,which went fine,but after returning home I began to feel very down and tearful, I think sometimes these meetings where I have to go back over what has happened to Reuben and who's the stroke has affected him ,really get to me,I'm not sure if I have ever really dealt with " it" , I'm just so thankfully to God that he has given me a good close family and a very loving church family to help me through these times, and I know that God is there and all I need to do is pray to him for help and peace through his Holy Spirit and remember all that Jesus has done for me x

No comments: