Monday 2 April 2012

start of our first week at home

morning
well today sees the start of our first full week at home-and also the start of the Easter holidays-after having been in hosp for a month with Reuben, it will be lovely spending 2 and half weeks with Zac and Reuben together. We have already got swimming with some church friends planned for Thursday-and my brother is visiting this weekend-and also an outing for the boys is planned for sometime next week with someone else from church.
Paul has the day off today -not sure what the plan for today is yet-as Paul Reuben and I are currently sat in bed watching breakfast news and Zac is still in bed-but I do know that I need to buy some stitch markers to help keep me sane with the vast quantity of blankets I have just purchased wool for.

No comments: